Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today

Today is a SPECIAL day.

A day that is close to my heart.

A day that I will never forget.

A day to remind me.

Although I may not understand.

I have Hope in Jesus.

Someday I will understand.

A day that is hard for others.

But hard for me, 

In a way that others,

Can not understand.

Every day is hard…

But today is a SPECIAL day.

“Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

~1 Corinthians 13:12 (NLT)

3 comments:

Mike said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday, Daniel! We all miss you very much! Mom S

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Daniel!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017