Monday, March 30, 2009

The Snack Trapper

How to properly "use" a snack trapper:

1. Hold snack trapper with hand and position thumb (or finger) to hold down one of the "flaps" that are suppose to keep the snacks "trapped"

2. Shake arm wildly

3. Eat snacks!

Sierra has perfected this art; thus the reason why she has to sit on her play mat to eat her snacks during snack time. Watch and learn...

Also notice how she favors her left hand. I am not sure it is totally apparent in this video, but Sierra eats with her left hand, turns the pages in her books with her left hand, holds things in her right hand and uses her left hand to manipulate them. It is very interesting for us to watch. Are we going to have a "right brained, left handed" kiddo? Only time will tell!


3 comments:

Mommymel said...

So cute, they're so much smarter than we give them credit for sometimes!

Katie said...

I think I introduced the Snack Trap to Pierce around the same age and I thought: this thing is useless b/c he would spill them everywhere! They quickly learn how to use it and will spill less and less. She's so cute!!
Also about the handed thing...Pierce has favored his right hand all along, but lately we have seen him using his left hand with a spoon or fork. Interesting. I think there's still time for it to change and then, maybe even change back again!
See you this weekend. Love you!

Megan said...

She is so cute!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017