A sweet friend of mine runs an online business called Thirty-one Eighteen Handmade Designs.
Her name is Kimberly and she is very talented! I highly recommend you check out her web site and consider ordering from her; as you will see below, she even does custom items!!
Based on the excellent work and creativity I have seen her complete, you can only imagine my excitement when she was kind enough to make some items for Baby Girl #2.
The package of items came late this week and I couldn't wait to see all that she created for us. I took several pictures and I thought I would share them on here. As I mentioned, she did do some custom items for us and although we have not publicly shared this little ones name, I guess you will all now know that her first name starts with a "C." :) So I guess we can start calling her "Baby Girl 'C'." :)
Kimberly made several burp clothes and bibs for us, some out of a precious red, pink, and green butterfly print and the rest out of a purple and white polka dot print (even though it looks a little like navy in the pictures, it is definitely purple). All of the items are so adorable! I simply can't wait to start using them!!!
Here is a package of 1 bib and 1 burp cloth
Here is 1 of the bibs with side snap and 1 pre-fold diaper burp cloth

Here is another bib in the purple fabric and 1 appliqued burp cloth on terry
I thought this print was absolutely precious!
Here is 1 appliqued bib, 1 appliqued burp cloth on a pre-fold diaper, and another decorated burp cloth on a pre-fold diaper

Lastly, we didn't want to leave out "Big Sister" Sierra, so Kimberly made this wonderful toddler size ring sling. It will be perfect for Sierra to carry her baby dolls around in, just like Mama will be carrying around Baby "C" in my sling.
As you can see, Kimberly is so very talented! Head over to Thirty-one Eighteen today and be sure to place an order with her! You won't regret it!!! Even if you, yourself aren't expecting, Kimberly's items are sure to make any Mom-to-be happy! Give some as a gift!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment