The other day our heater broke (froze really!) and so we were keeping warm by the glow of the fire in the fireplace. Sierra chose not to take a nap that day (something that seems to be occurring often these days) and so when she got up she was very tired and just wanting to sit and relax. I let her sit on the couch with a snack right near the fire so she could keep warm and I turned on Sesame Street for her. Sesame Street is really the only show that she watches and she absolutely LOVES it and all the characters on there. It really makes her happy and as you can see from the pictures, puts her in a complete daze.
Her baby doll was on the floor and I asked Sierra if she wanted baby to sit next to her and watch too. Sierra said yes, so I propped her baby up on the couch next to her and she proceeded to do the cutest thing; she leaned over in front of her baby's face and said, "You (want) watch Elmo, Baby?" and then she answered herself by saying "Yeah!" and nodding her head. Then she said "Ok, watch Elmo baby!"
She just melts my heart and is totally adorable! I wish I had a video camera running all the time to capture all these sweet moments; instead I decided to bust out the camera and catch a few shots of her sitting there with her baby. Too cute!

1 comment:
So cute! Abby loves Elmo, too - whenever she sees him in one of her books, she'll point to him and just keep saying his name. :-) Stay warm!
Post a Comment