I have much to blog about, unfortunately, Tuesday morning I woke up with a yucky head cold. Wednesday brought early morning vomiting, severe sore throat, headache, and green yucky stuff! Besides being overwhelmed with school this week and many appointments, I have just been resting, eating soup, and drinking lots of fluids. Please pray that this yuckiness passes soon. In our attempt to maintain a 100% non-medicated pregnancy, I am not taking any drugs, I am just waiting for it to pass and hoping that is soon! Although our midwife has informed us that it takes about 3 weeks for a cold to completely get out of our systems.I must share with you how much I LOVE my husband! Not that it was in question or anything - but I do LOVE him so very much. Over the past couple days, while he has been off work and could have been resting himself, he has taken such great care of me! He has gone to Wal-Mart, not only once, but twice to get me 2 humidifiers - one for upstairs and one for downstairs, Vicks vapors for the humidifier, and soup! He made me Chai for a breakfast drink yesterday and has been making me soup for lunch and dinner, whenever I want it. He has such a servants' heart and I love him so very very much! I have the BEST husband in the world! :)
Please pray for me as I continue to heal. I promise, once I am feeling better, I have lots to share! Including information about our 1st Birthing Class on Tuesday night and a recap of our 30/31 week check-up on Wednesday. Plus, I have great news to share about our little girl! :)
Thanks for the prayers. Lots of love to all our readers!

1 comment:
What's the great news?? PLEASE TELL!!
I hope you are feeling better. I have been feeling crappy the past few days too. Not as bad as you, but it still sucks. It seems to be going around the office here. :-(
Get some rest and feel better soon!!
Love you!
Kirst
Post a Comment