Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is why...

This is why people in Virginia get sick so much, especially those that are pregnant with low immune systems. :)

I woke up this morning to head to my 1st grade classroom and my truck was covered by snow and ice!!! I could not believe it! Last week it was near 80 degrees and this morning while driving to school, it was 34 degrees.

Needless to mention, I got to school and shortly thereafter returned home, because VA is nothing like upstate NY and a dusting of snow and ice on your car calls for a 2-hour delay of classes! UGH ... to think, I could have slept in next to my hubby in our warm bed on Valentine's Day!

O'well! I returned home and Brian got up and made me coffee and breakfast! :) I guess I will try again tomorrow to get my observation in - I only need 1 more visit and then I can start working on my portfolio for Teaching Reading and Language Arts! :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!
It is our prayer that you feel God's love and blessings all day and always!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you forever and ever!

JRob said...

I did the same thing! Woke up and headed to my school and walked right in and signed in ... and noboby said anything to me. I finally realized that there were not any kids around after the janitor pointed out that school was delayed. Too funny that you did the same thing.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017