That's right friends....Sierra has 2 new teeth!!!
She cut her first tooth around the first week in November and her second has been working its way in since about the same time. It isn't in all the way yet though, but almost! Teething has been okay so far. Sierra had a few fussy days, but teething has not interrupted her sleep or her eating habits. She is tolerating it like a champ! Here she is showing off her new pearly whites (the first picture is from the day I felt the first tooth cutting through, you might have to click on the image to make it bigger to see anything. The second two pictures are more recent)...
What else is there better to do with new teeth? You guessed it...we get to start brushing now! Fun Fun Fun!!!




2 comments:
How cute! I'm glad she hasn't been too fussy for you! Hopefully it's not hurting her too much.
Two tiny teeth and a Bills fan. Could she be any cuter?!?! :-) Hope you and Brian had a great time at the game. (But I do wish the outcome had been different!)
Post a Comment