Sierra loves to read her books. She knows the sign for "book" and does it several times a day. She is just now getting into the habit of wanting to read the same book over and over again. In fact, last night I read, I Love You All the Time at least 3 times before Sierra went to bed. That wonderful book was a gift from our dear friends, The Ngs (who could actually use your prayers right now for their sweet baby girl, Abby.) I am not complaining though. I don't mind at all. I mostly have all the books memorized at this point anyway.
Sierra also likes to do some reading to herself and to her "friends." Here are some pictures to show you an example:
Sierra reading to Neko

Now taking a break to show a little love.


2 comments:
I remember the days of my girls signing "book" 5 million times a day to read the same books over and over. So sweet! They were about Sierra's age, too.
So, so glad that Sierra likes the book! It's great to hear that she's interested in reading; she's going to be such a smartie pants! :-) And thanks for your prayers for Abigail; we truly appreciate, and feel, them all!
Post a Comment