Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Movie - July 19, 2010

Monday's Movie
For your viewing pleasure...

Brian's dad and his girlfriend were visiting with us from Florida. It was such a wonderful visit and we loved having them here for the week. We certainly do miss them and wish they lived closer. While they were here, Sierra was absolutely beside herself and even one day this week she woke up from her nap and said "I wanna go downstairs and see Grandma Deb" I had to explain to her that Grandma Deb was not here. :( I took a bunch of video while they were here and this video is just a little excerpt from all the fun we had. Sierra and Grandpa went on many "adventures" every day (thanks to Sierra's new obsession with Dora The Explorer)! You will hear some of that in this video; like her saying "let's check the map we made" or "going to the tallest mountain" hahaha! She is too funny these days and has an AMAZING imagination! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017