Happy birthday to the most wonderful Mother and Mimi EVER!
My mom and I have not always seen eye-to-eye, clearly I was not the easiest child to raise and live with. But all we have been through together, me losing my husband, getting remarried, and now becoming a mother myself, I honestly do not know where I would be with out her!!!
Mom, I love you so very much and pray that you have the most wonderful birthday ever!
You are such a blessing to us and we thank God for you every day! We love you!!! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:
This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! hahahaha
"Happy Birthday baby Reid!" LOL
Love ya'll.
How freaking funny...She's so cute.
OMG sooooo funny!!! That was great, I would like a lollypop too after singing happy birthday for 2 minutes LOL
This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Thank you Sierra for the song. I love you all sooo much!
Post a Comment