For your viewing pleasure:
Sierra counts in English & Spanish @ 28 months old
Sierra is growing and learning so quickly, as a mom and a licensed teacher, it is even hard for me to keep up with her! Of course we are bias, but we think she is so bright and we love building on these skills each and every chance we get! :) Oh, and by the way, she was not yet potty trained when I filmed this video back in August; however, when she says "I need to go potty" at the very end of the film, I pretty much ignored her but she did go upstairs before nap time and again she reminded me that she had to go. I obliged and let her sit on the potty and sure enough, she went poo-poo in the potty!! Pretty impressive. Guess that was Mama's clue that she was ready to start potty training! :) Hope you ENJOY today's "Movie"!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment