Monday, March 24, 2008

Need your prayers

If you could take some time today or the next day (or even the next...) to add my family in your prayers, I would surely appreciate it.

My Papa has been in and out of the hospital since Friday night. He seems to be bleeding and the doctors are not sure where it is coming from. Tomorrow (Tuesday) they are going to do some exploratory measures to try and locate the problem. I know he is nervous and could use some prayers to help calm him. He is a very healthy, active 79 year old man and after two ambulance rides over the past 3 days, all this is taking a toll on him. Please also pray for my grandmother. She is an amazing caregiver (she took great care of me and Daniel when Daniel was sick). I know she is tired and concerned as well. Please pray that the doctors will find the problem area and be able to come up with a speedy resolution. Also, please pray for my mother, who will be flying to Rochester NY in the morning to be with her family until Thursday night.

We are so very thankful for all your prayers. We are claiming complete Victory over this and know that God is already healing Papa's body.

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain,
'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt
in his heart but believes that what he says will happen,
it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever
you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it,
and it will be yours." Mark 11:23-24 (NIV)

Thank you. Lots of love to you all.

Here is a picture of my Nana and Papa from our wedding rehearsal, so you can put a face with a name and with your prayers.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017