Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shower of Blessings

Words can not even begin to describe how wonderful our baby shower was last weekend. It is a well known fact that the Stank girls know how to plan and host an event but this time they really out did themselves!

The shower was a true blessing to us and to the little miracle growing inside my belly. Brian and I could not be more thankful for all the work that went into it, all those who attended, and all the love that was clearly visible for us and for our little angel.

Of those in attendance, we are grateful for the many people that traveled from distant places to celebrate with us. Especially those that came in from Rochester, NY! Brian's mother, sister-in-law, and Aunt drove down through the yucky weather on Friday and my grandmother, 3 aunts, 1 uncle, and 3 cousins drove down on Thursday. It was a wonderful weekend, not only celebrating Sierra's upcoming delivery but also blessed to be with family. Again, Brian and I are so very very thankful!

Being the "camera happy" girl that I am, I actually didn't have my camera most of the weekend. My brother's fiance, Blakely, and my cousin Rachel had the camera most of the weekend and did a great job getting lots of pictures. There were almost 200 pictures taken of the shower festivities; however, I have picked a selected few and created a slide show for you all to enjoy!

Thank you again to everyone who had a hand in this celebration. Now, we just sit back and wait for God's perfect timing...

3 comments:

The Thomas Trio said...

Wow! What an amazing time you had! I've never seen that many diapers in one place!

PS I'm 5 weeks!

The Thomas Trio said...

Wow! What an amazing time you had! I've never seen that many diapers in one place!

PS I'm 5 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I am sorry that I couldn't be there to help you celebrate.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017