Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Strawberries!!!

Apparently, our kiddo LOVES strawberries...



This is a classic Sierra picture!!




I think by this point, she had a belly ache!




...So much so, that we went to the berry farm twice during the month of May!

The second time around, Sierra ate so many berries, I think she just about ate her own weight's worth. Since you pay for the strawberries by the pound, I asked the clerk if she wanted to put my child on the scale, in addition to the bucket!!! Not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but Sierra was covered in strawberry juices! She loved sitting in the middle of the patch, when ever she got hungry for more, she just picked and stuffed! Lord only knows how many bugs she ate that day!!! Yum! Protein!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute!! :-)

Stacey Gringer said...

Who can really blame her though? They are delicious. I just love her pigtails! She is so adorable!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017