Friday, March 21, 2008

38 Weeks!

Praise God! We made it to 38 weeks! Not that I thought we wouldn't, but when you are only 12 weeks pregnant and throwing up at least twice a day and finding all food to be repulsive; it is hard to think that one day you will actually make it to full term!

This pregnancy, although difficult at times, has been a wonderful blessing. I know I am going to be sad when I don't feel her moving around in my belly anymore. She has been SO active the past 4 months, it is a feeling I have grown accustomed to and come to enjoy. I really believe she is going to have her mother's soccer legs, either that or go into kickboxing! :)

Other than feeling overwhelmed emotionally between wanting to meet her, but also not wanting to give her up from my womb; I am feeling WONDERFUL!!! I look as big as a house, with a bowling ball in my abdomen, but I feel great! I am sleeping good and eating good and everything is wonderful!

I must give praise to my husband - he is super duper! In the past 9 months, he has not missed one single doctor appointment or birth-related class, he has taken care of me, put up with my vomiting and food aversions, been my number one cheerleader during the rough days, and I know will be a fantastic coach during labor. This pregnancy has never ever been just about me, the past 9 months have completely been possible because of our love for each other and our ability to work well together as a team. I have only been the vessel for the little one to grow; Brian and I have been ONE throughout this journey and I know when the baby girl arrives, our strong bond will only make the moment that much sweeter. I am so very blessed and I never take him for granted, not even for one second!

We are thankful for your continued prayers! We will keep you updated!!! Can't wait to introduce Sierra to all of you!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am glad that you are still feeling good. I'm sad that you guys aren't joining us tomorrow but we TOTALLY understand!! We'll miss you!

Are you dilated at all yet? I can't wait to meet Miss Sierra!! Keep us updated and call as soon as the excitement starts to happen!

LiLi said...

I can't wait!

The Sinks said...

Way to go! It could be any day now...how exciting! You all are in our thoughts and prayers!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017