Monday, October 6, 2008

Celebration of Hope 2008

The 2008 Celebration of Hope was a GREAT success.  Thank you to everyone who donated. Team of FAITH raised over $3200.00, which means that we exceeded our goal and I am sure, made a HUGE difference in the lives of many Brain Tumor patients.
Because of the success in our fundraising, Brian and I were ranked TOP FUNDRAISERS!!!  We were so very excited about that.  It had been a close race, but we are so blessed to have raised more than $600 on Saturday alone, which greatly helped us reach our goal!  Every penny counts - Thank you again to everyone who prayed and monetarily supported us.  I believe I heard the early unofficial total from Sunday was over $20,000!!!
Here is a slide show of the day in pictures.  Enjoy!!!


Song: One Life to Love by 33 Miles

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great pictures, Karen! Congratulations on being the top fundraiser! That's awesome. Glory be to God!
So sorry that we missed it this year.
Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks.
Love you!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017