Facebook and I have decided to break up. It was becoming something that was no longer fun for me, I didn't like the person it was making me become, and I certainly didn't like how so much "meanness" was on there. It is really simple to say mean things to someone when you are sitting in front of a computer and you are not face to face. I hated that about Facebook. Someone recently told me that they call it FAKEbook and I would so have to agree!!! You can certainly can live in a glass house on FAKEbook. Make your marriage look grand, your life seem wonderful, and your kids are all perfect, right? Indeed. So, Facebook and I broke up on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 and honestly I could not be happier. These past two days have been wonderful and refreshing! Praise the Lord!!!
Now that I am not wasting so much time on Facebook, I have time for other things, like my Project Life album that I am working on and BLOGGING!!!! So much has happened in our world since I posted last. It's crazy! Not only that, but I will have LOTS more time to focus on these little women:
And that is all the excuse I need! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment