Sunday, February 19, 2012

SNOW Much Fun!!!

It finally snowed!!!

When we left VA Beach, one of the things we told Sierra was that we would probably have a snowy winter living in the mountains. She was psyched and talked about snow often; however, it has been a pretty disappointing winter in that regard. Not today though. Today is finally snowed! We have close to 5 inches and it is still coming down pretty good now at 10pm. The girls went to bed very excited about some play time tomorrow. I foresee some snow fun followed by hot cocoa in our future. :)

I will certainly have more pictures to come, but here are some that I was able to snap as the snow started coming down and in the hour they were out this afternoon. Enjoy! :)

The girls were stuck to the window watching as it started to come down!


It started coming down real heavy around 2pm

The reason I LOVE living in VA - It looks beautiful coming down and it melts the next day! :)

Starting to stick!

Sierra was so excited about making a snow angel

So THRILLING!!!!!




Check out those gray snow clouds!

Sledding with daddy!


A little snow muffin!

Chyler "helping" daddy shovel up some of the snow :)

Sierra sledding in a laundry basket! Great idea I got from my mother-in-law, Doris.
 And just in case you were in need of some baby cuteness....this bright-eyed girl stayed inside where it was nice and toasty warm!!!


Happy girl! Any guesses on her eye color? I have no idea what color to call them!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017