Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday's Movie: February 27, 2012


Here's the "Monday's Movie" button. If you want to do a "Monday's Movie" post please feel free to use this button (right click on image and select "copy link location" then paste in your own blog post) so you can link back to my page as well! Enjoy!!! :)




Chyler Counts!!! (almost 24 months old)
I am a slacker when it comes to "teaching" Chyler things. Of course we "teach" things as we go about our day and we read LOTS of books and sing LOTS of songs. She is another book/music lover like her big sister. But actually sitting down and teaching numbers, letters, counting, alphabet, etc. I just have not done that much with her. When Sierra was her age, I was just giving birth and adding another baby to the mix; so leading up to that, there had been a lot of one on one time with her. All that to say that I was pleasantly surprised when Brian brought Chyler out the kitchen the other night after bath time (he had given the girls a bath and I was cleaning up from dinner). He said to her, "Ready Chyler, show Mama." I honestly had no idea she was about to do this! But after hearing her do it once (her little number words are so stinkin' cute), I was so ecstatic, I grabbed the camera and just had to get her on film. I have been asking her to do it a lot more since then, 1. to see if she really knows/understands what she is doing, 2. to help her learn by repetition, and 3. because she is just so darn cute!!! I believe Daddy has been working on this with her a lot, but as you will see in the video, she gives full credit to "Sierra" for teaching her! LOL! Enjoy!!!



No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017