Wow! I have been working on revamping the blog, adding pictures of Ariella, updating pictures of the big girls, changing backgrounds, and headers, etc. In doing all this, I just looked at the archives and saw the number next to 2011. It says FIVE....5....
That means that I only blogged 5 times in the whole year of 2011!!! WOW! That is awful. I would feel really terrible, if I did not have a Project Life album from the year 2011, so not all is lost. Haha! At least the girls will be able to look back on some memories from that year; but still Wow! Only 5 blog posts.
Maybe it was the fact that I had 3 little ones starting in February last year, a 34 month old (almost 3), an 11 month old, a 3 month old, and a pregnant belly, or maybe it was the 3 hour move across the state in July, or possibly it was the "single" mama hood that came with Academy Training, or perhaps it was the newborn that came in early November....no matter what is was, 2011 was busy in every way, except for blogging!
This is my commitment right now....to be better in 2012.
I would like to say that I would LOVE to go back and catch up on some 2011 happenings, but that probably won't happen; maybe I can do a "Flashback Friday" here or there. Once I receive my finished digital album for 2011, I will share pictures of that. But I think we will mostly just focus on going forward at this point! I am promising to be better in 2012.
Thanks to those that are even still reading at all! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment