Our dear friend Kristen and her husband Carey, have welcomed home their precious little girl. We are so very excited for them to share in this new journey of parenting. I know many of you have been praying for them and wondering when Abby was going to come. I do not have many details, but they wrote on their blog that everything is going great. Abby was born on Friday, September 12th. Kristen was suppose to be induced after heading to the hospital at 9 pm on September 11th. Abby was born at 1:58 pm on Friday afternoon, so it sounds like the labor was "short" and smooth.
Abby is 7 pounds and 11 ounces (just one ounce smaller than Sierra) and she is 21 inches long (same as Sierra). She is sooo cute and has little chubby cheeks that I am sure are getting covered with lots of kisses.
Kristen, Brian, and I have been friends since childhood. I do wish that we lived closer. Kristen and Carey live just outside New York City. I would love for Sierra and Abby to be fun friends like Kris and I were growing up. Hopefully, we will get to meet little Abby very soon. Maybe I can convince my hubby to take me to NYC for a long weekend this winter! :)
Please keep the Ng family in your prayers as they venture into this new journey of parenting!
I know they will be wonderful parents and Abby is super blessed to have them!

1 comment:
Hi Karen! I'm just getting caught up on your blog, and it was so nice of you to welcome Abigail!! Little Abby is doing well, and we appreciate your thoughts and prayers. :-) I also hope that Sierra and Abigail will grow up as friends, just like their parents!
Post a Comment