We had a blast at the beach. Aside from our honeymoon, and a family vacation we once took to San Diego, I would have to say that this past week at the beach was the best week of my life. It was such a blessing to be with my hubby and daughter, my parents and my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. We are already planning for next year and having EVERYONE with us this time! I could not be more excited about that!!! It is hard to believe that Sierra will be 14 months when we go and will probably be walking around the beach and a wonderful playmate for Pierce (and any other kids that join our family in the next 12 months)! :)
We have lots of fun and exciting things in the weeks to come. My brother is getting married in just 2 weeks and we couldn't be happier! We will be heading out of town for 5 days to celebrate. We can't wait to see all our family and introduce Sierra to so many people that have not met her yet. These weddings are always like mini family reunions. We are so excited for Mike and Blakely. We love them so much and can't wait to have Blakely as our sister. Of course lots more pictures to come from that event.
Also, as many of you received the email this past week, the 4th annual Celebration of Hope is scheduled for October 5th. We are very much looking forward to this annual event and pray that many of you can join us. Check out our team website at Team of FAITH and consider joining us by clicking on "Register for this Event" or giving a monetary donation by filling out the box on the bottom of the page. It should be a wonderful fall day and a perfect time to help raise awareness about Brain tumors.
I hope you all are doing great as well. Thankfully, Brian is wrapping up his stint on night shift. I am so excited to have him here during the days now and I am thankful that he will be sleeping now when everyone else sleeps! :) Love and Prayers to all our readers out there!

1 comment:
I have to say that the pictures of Sierra reading crack me up! She's so cute!
Post a Comment