Thursday, February 23, 2012

From Snow to a Picnic

This week we have gone from a snow storm to sunshine. Brian said the other day, "Snow and shorts all in the same week." Typical Virginia weather! It was 68 degrees yesterday and the high is 73 degrees for today! Crazy weather, but I certainly am not complaining. I am so ready for Spring!!!!

Yesterday the girls wanted to have a picnic and so we had a nice little picnic on the back deck. It is a little strange to think that just 3 days ago I was taking pictures of Sierra making snow angels on this same deck. Weird weather!





After a little while, they moved their "picnic" down to their tree house / play set. :)







Don't be alarmed by the picture...Sierra was trying to get Chyler to turn her head towards the camera and smile, not trying to choke her. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love those smiles! :-)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017