Here is another picture of our Atomic Clock that I took around noon today (and just in case you were wondering, the temperature reader is located in the shade in our backyard - not in the sun). Craziness!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
No relief...
Well no relief from the heat today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and maybe Sierra and I can make it up to the pool for a little while. Right now it is HOT and the air quality is terrible because we are getting smoke blowing in from the wildfires in NC (we are only about 20 minutes from the state line). We are praying that the wildfires will subside soon and the firefighters will get some help in the form of rain tonight. Hope everyone is staying cool!
Here is another picture of our Atomic Clock that I took around noon today (and just in case you were wondering, the temperature reader is located in the shade in our backyard - not in the sun). Craziness!!!
Here is another picture of our Atomic Clock that I took around noon today (and just in case you were wondering, the temperature reader is located in the shade in our backyard - not in the sun). Craziness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017

No comments:
Post a Comment