Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sierra says "Good Night"

This is what I look like when my hair isn't stickin' straight up (only lasts about 10 minutes after my bath)...


And this is what I look like after my bath when I am all clean and good smelling...


This is what I look like right before bed when I have had a long day and I am very tired...


And this is what I look like when I have had enough of Mommy snapping the camera in my face...


PS - My pajama's are size 3 months, they fit great, a little loose in the belly, but fit me from head to toe and I am not even 2 months old yet! I am a growing girl!!!

GOOD NIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl you have!! She is absolutely adorable! :-)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017