Was I blogging back when Sierra was really into wearing her crochet hats? I can't remember, but either way, Sierra sure did love wearing those hats. She wore them constantly and every time we were out in public people would ALWAYS say how cute they were and ask me where I got them. If I remember correctly, I think I purchased them here - http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Girl-Baby-Crochet-Kufi-Hat-Cap-Beanie-U-PICK-COLORS-/290446810301?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439ffa9cbd
Here's some pictures of Sierra in her hat....
I probably should get some more because it seems we have lost some in the many months that have passed since Sierra stopped wearing them.
Chyler did find one laying around here recently and she wanted to put it on. I obliged and quickly fell in love with her cute little self in a crochet hat. She actually loves to wear it and because I feel like she exudes a very artistic personality (our little lefty so far), I think the hat makes her look even more so! So cute!
Who doesn't love a girl in a hat???

No comments:
Post a Comment