Sometimes the things that come out of my mouth, especially as the mama of three little kids, can be quite funny to any bystander. Last night was no different.
Overheard at my house last night, "Oh no! Please don't pee on your sister!"
I actually choked on my words with laughter as they were coming out. I thought about how serious I was as I was saying them and how funny they probably would have sounded if someone was overhearing it.
As I was getting all 3 kiddos out of the tub last night, I dried Chyler off and sent her down the hallway to her room. I was drying Sierra off and I looked up and saw Chyler stopped in the hall talking with Ariella who was freshly clean, dried off, dressed in her PJs, and sitting in her bouncy seat. I am sure you can only imagine what happened next as I uttered the words... "Oh no! Please don't pee on your sister!!!"
Ahhh....life with little ones is never dull! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment