I must now interrupt this blog for a public service announcement...MORE Snow in Charlottesville!!!
Can someone please tell the weather that it is March 5th and suppose to be SPRING TIME!?!?
I woke up to about 1.5 inches on the ground with more to come. My girls are (going-to-be) so thrilled!!! Sierra actually woke up to use the bathroom and get some more cough medicine (we have the sickies over here :( and I made the mistake of showing her the snow. Now she is not back in bed resting, she is sitting at her window, "talking" to the snow. :) I will say, even though she is very excited about the snow, when I took her out to the playroom to look out the window, she said, "But what about Spring???" Haha! She is definitely my kiddo!!!
I am sure there is going to be lots of snow playing happening around here today, hopefully before the rain sets in for the afternoon. The only downside is that Brian is stuck at work with no idea of when he will be home; so now he has to work the next shift too. :( I guess that is what happens when you work in public service. If something happens and you are already there, they just put you back to work. Bummer!
Okay, now back to regular (hopefully Spring-filled soon) programming.
Looks like the birds at our house are hopeful for the same thing....
End of PSA. :)

2 comments:
I think you all have had more snow this winter than we have! We had one snow "stick" back in January, but it had completely melted two days later. Since then, we've had a few flurries, but nothing has really stuck... Hope you get your Spring soon! :-)
Haha Kristen! You sound like my MIL, she keeps telling me the same thing. :) We have had two storms. One back a couple weeks ago, which produced about 7 inches and was gone two days later (then several 70 degree days), and then this storm, which produced about 4 inches. It is almost gone already. :) I don't particularly care for snow, but now that the girls are older and we have so much land, I am learning to love watching their joy when it comes to snow! I still do hope that Spring comes soon though. We are suppose to be back in the 70's again later in the week. Now that is my kind of weather!!! :)
Post a Comment