The girls love to go for a stroll with their babies, with daddy, with mama, or just about anyone and any where. :) They especially love going up our LONG driveway with Daddy to get the mail or to collect the trash bin. :) I think the part they love best is running all the way back down the driveway. So fun! We LOVE living in the country. Going for a stroll in VA Beach meant walking down the sidewalk of our townhouse complex to collect the mail from the mail bins that were around the corner from our house all the while Mama was a nervous wreck looking our for cars going too fast down the street. I have to say, I think we prefer "country strolling" more! :)
PS - If you click on the first image, it will open a slide show for you to view and scroll through them all, if you would like to do it that way! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment