The saying "Today I married my best friend" is completely true for me, and five years ago I was very blessed to do so.
Happy Five Year Wedding Anniversary to my very best friend!!!
Ours is truly a love story only God could have written!
And I am thankful He did!
Brian and I have been best friends for 22 years & now married for 5.
In those five years we have been blessed with 3 beautiful girls, moved 2 times (soon to be 3), gone to college & graduated, lived through two Academy trainings, student teaching, pregnancy, & new jobs. Now to top it all off, this year we embarked on building a new house together! A lot has happened in five years, including my own healing from a terrible loss, which I could not do with out Brian by my side. I am so thankful that God has given me such a wonderful man to be my team mate in life and the love of my heart!
This is one of my most favorite pictures from our Honeymoon! The best week of my life, by far!!! <3
xoxo I love you Babe!!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment