Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Bed

Look what Sierra has been sleeping in since Friday night!!! :) Daddy finally had a few hours that he could dedicate to building the bunk beds (and forfeit some sleep because he had a day off). The girls are more than excited! They have even been wanting to play in there all day long, reading books together, playing with their babies, etc. I guess there is just something so fun about being up on a top bunk and playing! :)


Many have asked when we are going to move Chyler in there and to be honest, I just don't know yet. I would like to say it is going to be soon and possibly it will be sometime in early April, maybe even before then. I am just not sure. It is definitely going to be a training process to keep her in the bed and also learn how to sleep in the same room together.

The girls enjoyed "helping" daddy. :)
Taking the old bed out was the first step


Sierra was in a big girl bed at age 23 months and she did great. It only took one day to train her to stay in bed, but I have a feeling Chyler is going to be very different. :)

Our two little bookworms! :) I picked up these two small bean bag chairs for only $15 at Walmart. The girls love them!
  







She loves her little reading corner :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails
ALL CONTENT © karen miller, 2007-2017